Hello everyone, this is Victoriya Vishnyakova
I am a science journalist, so I write and publish.
I am a nutritionist, so I mainly write about food and nutrition.
I can talk about nutrition in all available ways , but most often in text.
What did I do?
Here is a selection of cool articles in various media
Wrote a Tutorial for the most famous popular science magazine in Russia — to understand everything at once and no longer rush from diet to diet
Scientific Supervisor of the Nutrition Course at Psychodemia
- Nutrition for beginners on the Skillbox platform (if you are thinking of buying, find it through this link, there is a 55% discount)
- Baby Nutrition Course: 4 lessons on building a healthy diet.
- I teach nutrition at the Body Coach educational center: mostly courses for specialists, but there is also something that any adult needs to know:
- Food Hygiene Course — Should You Wash Meat? What temperature should the refrigerator be? How to understand that the chicken is fried?
- About food technology — is it true that sulfur dioxide is dangerous and dried fruits should be soaked? Why is salt iodized?
- Nutrition course for pregnant and lactating women
And sometimes I say
Here is a selection of podcasts with me. You can not only read about nutrition and a healthy relationship with food but also listen.
Recording of the lecture “How to build a balanced diet if I do not eat fish”
Guide — challenge «How to eat vegetables daily»
Made a course on balanced nutrition for VkusVill
Challenge » Children and vegetables » — if you understand that vegetables are needed, but the children are categorically against — welcome to us! (goes in streams, before paying, find out about the places)
I help to make a menu for kindergartens, schools and other childcare facilities.
The best way to contact me is via telegram @vic_vishnyakov or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
What I have NOT done and will not do:
I do not advertise or promote dietary supplements or drugs with unproven effectiveness
I do not write custom texts about the usefulness of what is not approved by the scientific community
I do not participate in any events related to alternative medicine, homeopathy and other areas that are not based on evidence-based medicine and science